Bold colors, lightweight, a natural bent shaft paired with the smoothest forward stroke in paddles.
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- Naturally comfortable, ergonomic 3K Plain Weave carbon shaft
- Ultra-light, low-angle paddle, for maximum results with minimal effort
- Effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded 2022 Best Kayak Paddle by Paddling Magazine
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More