Achieve a more efficient stroke and reduce upper-body strain with the smoothest stroke in high-angle paddles.
- 28.5 ounces of ultra-light, high-angle performance
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High Performance Kayak Paddle
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More