US MSRP (taxes not included)
2-Piece Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Achieve a more efficient stroke and reduce upper-body strain with the smoothest stroke in high-angle paddles.
- 28.5 ounces of ultra-light, high-angle performance
- Provides an effortless and smooth-as-silk paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start building your paddle. Our paddles can typically be built in 1-2 business days and should ship shortly after.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More