US MSRP (taxes not included)
4-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Low-angle, flutter-free forward stroke efficiency made to fit in your backpack.
- Perfect for the traveling, low-angle paddler, the Tango Fiberglass 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- Ultra-light paddle allows for a smooth and efficient forward stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system featuring a strong corrosion-free construction with a convenient dual-button release that allows for infinite feathering angles
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable fee
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More