Low-angle, flutter-free forward stroke efficiency made to fit in your backpack.
- Perfect for the traveling, low-angle paddler, the Tango Fiberglass 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Ultra-light paddle allows for a smooth and efficient forward stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system featuring a strong corrosion-free construction with a convenient dual-button release that allows for infinite feathering angles
- Awarded 2022 Best Kayak Paddle by Paddling Magazine
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.