Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Bent Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $399.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-399.95
Bold colors, lightweight, a natural bent shaft paired with the smoothest forward stroke in paddles.
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- Naturally comfortable, ergonomic 3K Plain Weave carbon shaft
- Ultra-light, low-angle paddle, for maximum results with minimal effort
- Effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More