Low-angle, flutter-free forward stroke efficiency made to fit in your backpack.
The paddle is a “cosmetic second”, meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- Perfect for the traveling, low-angle paddler, the Tango Fiberglass 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Ultra-light paddle allows for a smooth and efficient forward stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system featuring a strong corrosion-free construction with a convenient dual-button release that allows for infinite feathering angles
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Before You Buy: Because the paddle is a factory second and reduced in price, we will not provide any photo samples or pre-purchase information on the condition of the paddle. If you are dissatisfied with the condition of the paddle, we will accept returns within 30 days of purchase as long as the paddle is unused and void of additional wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to us. Like all Aqua Bound paddles, this paddle comes backed with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More