Combining the lightest carbon available and a naturally ergonomic shaft, this is your trusted companion.
The paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- At just 25.5 ounces, the paddle delivers an effortless, ultra-lightweight performance
- Lighter in weight than comparable models, the Whiskey Carbon delivers a smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm)
Weight: 25.5 oz. (723 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Before You Buy: As this paddle is a Cosmetic Second and reduced in price, Aqua Bound will not provide photo samples or pre-purchase information on the appearance of the paddle. In the event of an incorrect size purchase, Aqua Bound will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if the paddle is unused and void of wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Aqua Bound. Like all Aqua Bound paddles, this paddle comes backed with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Note – returns or refunds due to personal preference on “imperfections” will not be honored.
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.