Are you a recreational or touring kayaker looking for a relaxed kayaking experience? Then a low-angle kayak paddles is well-suited for you. Explore Aqua Bound’s line of low-angle paddles…
Aqua Bound’s Tango Fiberglass paddle (photo by Rob McNamee)
The blade shape is the main difference you’ll notice between high and low-angle paddles. Low-angle paddle blades are designed to pull through the water easily, which means less effort and fatigue over several hours.
Low-angle paddles are ideal for touring kayakers, whether it’s several hours or several days. They’re also ideal for recreational kayaking at the family cabin or the local lake. Low-angle paddles are best for flatwater kayaking.
Aqua-Bound’s low-angle kayak paddles range from our top-of-the-line carbon models to our affordable Sting Ray Fiberglass. Let’s take a brief look at each one:
Our Lightest and Toughest Low-Angle Kayak Paddles
Tango Carbon features long, slender blades of multi-laminate, hand-crafted carbon with a feather-light T-700 carbon shaft for a relaxed, easy paddle. It has our 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system with infinite feathering angles. At 23 ounces, it’s our lightest low-angle kayak paddle ever.
- Tango Carbon 2-piece straight shaft • MSRP $399.95
- Tango Carbon 2-piece bent shaft • MSRP $524.95
- Tango Carbon 4-piece straight shaft • MSRP $474.95
Sting Ray Carbon
Sting Ray Carbon offers a 100% carbon shaft and beefy abX carbon-reinforced nylon blades. This paddle gives you the benefits of carbon at a more affordable price point. There are two ferrules options, Posi-Lok™ and adjustable-length Versa-Lok™. 28.75 or 29.75 ounces.
- Sting Ray Carbon 2-piece Versa-Lok™ • MSRP $244.95
- Sting Ray Carbon 4-piece Posi-Lok™ • MSRP $244.95
- Sting Ray Carbon 2-piece Posi-Lok™ • MSRP $224.95
Sting Ray Hybrid paddle (photo by Thrive Visuals)
Our Carbon/Fiberglass Hybrid Kayak Paddles
Tango Fiberglass is just slightly heavier than the carbon model, and easier on the budget. It features hand-crafted compression-molded, multi-laminate fiberglass blades in three eye-catching colors. The T-700 carbon shaft includes our 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system. 26 ounces.
- Tango Fiberglass 2-piece straight shaft • MSRP $324.95
- Tango Fiberglass 2-piece bent shaft • $449.95
- Tango Fiberglass 4-piece straight shaft • $374.95
Sting Ray Hybrid
Our best-selling touring kayak paddle, the Sting Ray Hybrid offers a 100% carbon shaft and abXII fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades with a great mid-range price point. It comes with either our Posi-Lok™ or adjustable-length Versa-Lok™ ferrule system. 30 or 31 ounces. Your choice of Sunset Red or White blades.
- Sting Ray Hybrid 2-piece Versa-Lok™ • MSRP $194.95
- Sting Ray Hybrid 2-piece Posi-Lok™ • MSRP $174.95
- Sting Ray Hybrid 4-piece Posi-Lok™ • MSRP $184.95
Our Most Affordable Low-Angle Kayak Paddle
Sting Ray Fiberglass
A great all-around recreational paddle at an affordable price point, Sting Ray Fiberglass has our most popular blade shape for flat and slow-moving water. It comes with a snug-fitting snap-button ferrule and Electric Green blades. 33.5 ounces.
- Sting Ray Fiberglass 2-piece • MSRP $129.95
- Sting Ray Fiberglass 4-piece • MSRP $139.95
Sting Ray Fiberglass paddle (photo by Thrive Visuals)
Do you have questions? Call or email our Wisconsin-based Customer Service Team: 715-755-3405 • [email protected]
More for you...