Low-angle, flutter-free forward stroke efficiency made to fit in your backpack.
The paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- Perfect for the traveling, low-angle paddler, the Tango Fiberglass 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Ultra-light paddle allows for a smooth and efficient forward stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system featuring a strong corrosion-free construction with a convenient dual-button release that allows for infinite feathering angles
- Awarded 2022 Best Kayak Paddle by Paddling Magazine
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Before You Buy: As this paddle is a Cosmetic Second and reduced in price, Aqua Bound will not provide photo samples or pre-purchase information on the appearance of the paddle. In the event of an incorrect size purchase, Aqua Bound will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if the paddle is unused and void of wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Aqua Bound. Like all Aqua Bound paddles, this paddle comes backed with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Note – returns or refunds due to personal preference on “imperfections” will not be honored.
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More